Monday, November 07, 2005

Final Score: ManUtd 1-0 Chelsea

1 0

Ohmygod!!!!!!!!!!! Did you have a good time watching
ManUtd vs Chelsea this morning ? I sure did! I was gritting my teeth, yelling, praying, supporting and towards the end of the 90-minutes trying to close my mouth from yelling too loud. I've been yelling loudly anyway. My mom keep waking up from the sofa and asked me not to yell. How could I not yell ? When the referee whistled at 90+4 minutes, I clenched the air. Yes yes yes! My team, MU at 2am 7th Nov 2005, Monday morning ends Chelsea's 40-match unbeaten record. Most importantly we have show the world that MU still have the essence to play a better game, to defend well than our opponent and plainly, we have defeated the champion.

Thanks to the unlikely hero, Darren Fletcher who headed in 'a who might have thought the ball can go in like that' goal at 31st minutes. During the 2nd half I said to my dad(who watched the game too) that I will accept it if it were a draw because Chelsea really played better in the 2nd. My dad told me 'Don't worry. MU will win'. I asked why. He said most probably because there's a betting syndicate to let MU win. Millions are involved around the world for this game. He meant player whoever he was plays not to win. Hmmm don't know lah. No comment. I prefer to watch a football game in terms of team spirit and not of the betting scene.

I stayed up until around 2.45am for Final Score. I think
Alan Smith nearly came to tears at one point during the 'man of the match' interview. Yeah he is the 'Man of The Match' for ManUtd vs Chelsea game. He said Keane bashing really wake them all up. Although he didn't mentioned 'Keane' but 'you all know who he is'. Cute Smithy and good job...hahahaha. Listening to MU's gaffer speaking and Jose Mourinho were two contrast thing. Ahem...watch the repeat of the interview lah if you didn't watch. Or click on their names to reveal the written interview from Soccernet.

Ohh btw, do tune in this coming Tuesday and Thursday football talk show(Football Focus). There's some talking going on about this game.

MU, you did it! Well Done! Hopefully this effort will not end at Chelsea instead will continue well towards the 2005/2006 season and so on.

Wohooooooooooooo!!!! MU! MU! MU! I end up sleeping at 3.45am due to over-flowed of adrenaline. I was reading 'The Broker'. In the end, I had a very satisfying smile before I succumb to a very 'odd' dream. Tell you later about this dream.


The winning-goal celebration.


Smith being fouled by Drogba.
Posted by Picasa

pictures from
Soccernet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yadayadayadayada

i slept at 4 something 0.o..

great game wasnt it!! yeah i like the team spirit part rather than the betting part ...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yeah, a great game. So proud of MU now. Can't wait for this coming week's game. Wohooooo

7:19 PM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

Never have I been more proud of being an ManUtd supporter till last Monday morning! Fianlly Chelsea loses and Mourinho runs out of words!

Man Utd!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yet Mourinho is still so proud. Bugger. I just hope MU will play their remaining season brilliantly to be the CHAMPION!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home