Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chester: Like to Smell More and Learn Surfing

Recently when I brought Chester for a walk in the neighborhood, he urinated at someone else’s front road thrice in 3 days. I tried to carry him away but he keeps on urinating. Naughty! Luckily that my neighbor had moved away already. I suspect the road there have some smell or marking of some other dogs. Chester also nearly wants to pass motion right in front of our house. His leg was already in ‘potty’ position. LOL. Too bad some idiot brings their dogs to potty in front of our house. That’s why with the smell. Dogs have millions and millions of smell cell.

Another thing annoyed me is because Chester’s has been smelling my dad’s car tyre and my car tyre. His nose was touching the tyre...eekkkk. He also likes to smell our car front and back bumper. I think we stepped on something, maybe a dead cat or dog on the highway.

4 days ago I brought Chester for a car ride. His place is at the left passenger side. I will wind down the window for him to enjoy while I will be busy driving and busy looking at him(seeing his ears flapping up and down just made me so happy). Because my car seat is leather it’s kinda slippery for him to stand still while I turn. Usually he will struggle for grip. Mind you, I try to go as slow as possible yeah. But that day I didn’t hear him struggle. So I looked back when I was turning again and saw he was balancing himself. MyGOD! He looks like a surfer surfing on the car seat. So cool. I thought he will do it once only then when I turn again finally to our house, he does that again. My my...what a skill he have acquired. I will try to snap his surfing pose photo next time with the help of my sister. So proud lah. I even demo his pose to my parents and my friends. LOL.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

;DD the way u drove sounds just like how sophie drives. i had quite a tough time trying to remain at my seat n controlling meself fr tumbling 'bout the back seat. hmmm, mayb i'll follow chester's example nxt time around. let go my hands free n let myself slide... smooth, man!! heh!heh!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

How does sophie drives ?

Yeah Chester is so cool! ;p
His face while surfing, my my a new kind that I've not seen.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awaiting for the surfer's photo...

11:08 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hehe...I will try to bring Chester go hang kai kai this weekend.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! lets just say that when sophie drove, i felt like wheels had somehow sprout out fr my backside. ;PPP

1:42 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Saoirse, I will bring Chester go hang kai kain this weekend while trying to snap his surfing pose.

Dreamcatcher, meaning what ? Ohhh I get it! Meaning you are jumping out of your seat just like surfing! Hahahahahaha.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home