Friday, November 11, 2005

The Day We Brought A Puppy Home


Chester say "This is the way to do it"!


Cutie pie!

2 years back today(like Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah), we brought a puppy home. We called him ‘boy’ for 2 weeks as we still can’t decide what to call this cute chubby lil’ pup. At that time he was 5 weeks old. 2 weeks later, we named him Chester Bennington Q.

He's grown up to be a very special dog. He looks half like his mother and half like his father. When we took Chester home, he was the first pup to leave his mother. His mother is a ‘cream’ golden retriever(having a long body and tall) while his father(as we seen in the breeder’s photo album) is a golden retriever(having a shorter body). Chester is a golden retriever with a body that is growing longer and longer by day. I think after 1 year(from the day I weighted him at 30kg), he still weight at 30kg. You know, I almost panic at first because when Chester was a puppy his fur is cream gold. I scared he will have cream fur because I want a golden fur GR. But of course no matter how he turns out, I will still love him.

I wrote about
Chester in my January 2005 blog. Read it ya(psst many broken English). I thank my sister because she’s the one who choose this pup. Of all the 7 pups, only this one little pup didn’t come to us when we called them to come to us at the breeder’s home. Thus she chooses Chester. And I thank her too for suggesting the name Chester to me.

From having sleepless night because Chester was crying the first few days with us(missing his mom and siblings, I guess) and now Chester sleeping in front of our room and hearing his tip toe in the middle of the night...Awwwwwww...we have journey a long way. I believe there will be more wonder years to come where we will learn from each other, do stuff together(like brush our teeth together), laugh together and cry together.

May God bless you, Chester.



Finally sis managed to take a beautiful photo of Chester with his hand hanging out outside the car window.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

won't exactly describe that thingy of a pup, cute... but yea, he's turned out to be quite handsome now. ;D

1:39 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

why ? coz you didn't see his pup's pict ? oklah...refer to the latest blog.

Not quite handsome...very handsome!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

chester is so cute...agreed, very handsome dog :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

*Chester's master is blushing

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chester: Why are you blushing, master? They compliment me, not you. *blushing*

Yeah, he is really a handsome dog. I hope I will be able to touch and feel his fur one day.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ohhh coz you, Chester is cute and handsome. Ahem

Come to my house during CNY. Then you can hug him as well. But your dress will be covered by fur. Ocean's fur also will cover your dress if you hug him ? hmmm he got short fur....

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home