Friday, November 11, 2005

Malaysia's Most Beautiful - Episode 1

Most Beautiful Posted by Picasa


Did any of you watch Malaysia's Most Beautiful last night at 8TV? Malaysia's Most Beautiful reality TV show commenced yesterday is to choose the 1 Malaysian woman who is the most beautiful not only externally but internally too. This 12-episode reality TV show will be aired every Thursday at 9.30pm. Stay tuned.

Hey, I'm impressed. I love the whole of episode 1. From thousands women to final 15 and then the elimination of 3 beautiful women...just by watching this show, I feel like a woman again. Hahahaha!

The judges are Sheila Majid, Tate someone(guy) and Yasmin Yusoff. Expect fire plus water plus stone from them.

At the start of episode 1 we see that Aishah's boyfriend packed her things and went back to his car with Aishah's luggage and Aishah after they have arrived at Sunway. Luckily she managed to coax her boyfriend into letting her join the 14 women. Though that action made her defy the rules of the show. I still don't know what rule did she disobeyed ? Mind someone explain it to me ? Anyway, I think she has the most striking inner and outer beauty in that 15 women. I might be wrong because I judge her by watching TV only. She looks like someone and finally I figured out who. Anggun! She looks just like Anggun. Beautiful, sexy in a way and sophisticated! The girl with curly bushy hair is beautiful too.

Of course there are a couple of bitches in that show. I can't remember their name. There's one woman who is cheeky. She flaunt her 'big' breast and keep over acting. She's beautiful is she doesn't act like that.

I especially like the photo shoot part. That photographer was damn funny. Below are some words that he remarked(I have forgotten the actually word but the meaning is somehow like this).

1. "I will put 2 toothpicks in your mouth to make you smile"

2. "I better stop taking so many photos of her" Photographer referring to a pretty woman whom he took some extra photo.

3. Photographer talking to one of his colleague regarding that pretty woman in no. 2; "She's pretty, don't be shy" Hmm something like that.

4. "She's photogenic but she doesn't know how to pose"

5. "Nice skin tone" Photographer was referring to Aishah.

That's all! Remember to stay tuned next week coz next week 11 women is bringing Sunway down!!! How can you put 4 women in a room with just 3 beds ? Compromise girls!

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is apart from her boyfriend, Aishah had everything going for her. She should just dump that loser and get on with her life!

I too am confused what rules she broke?! She didn't turn up on time? Well, there were mitigating circumstances ... shouldn't that be considered, especially when we are looking for Malaysia's Most Beautiful?

9:20 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same question. Didn't turn up on time? If that were the reason, wtf !!!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Aishah looks like the real thing to me. Pity she is out - because the rest of the group dont look or behave like "most beautiful" anyway.

Will the producers realise their mistake and do a U turn later?

In anycase, i think the whole concept (external - internal) is crap and the only reason I watch is to see what kind of people actually is dumb enough to get this over-exposure on national TV. Glory hunting has its trappings. Remember all the fools in Idols?

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the show last night and I think this is an excuse for a reality tv show. They haven't started any competition and they suddenly kicked out 3 of them!! And those 2 contestants who had the chance to go to meet cindy crawford got that reward out of nothing. All that they interested to show are confrontation, argument etc. Save your time from watching this show. I would rather watch wrestling.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Anonymous

yes, I hope they realised their mistake. I see many women 'acting' only. However I think this is an OK show...so far. I wanna see the women fight! This will be very funny to watch. I don't believe the judges or us can recognize the true self of that 15 women in 12 weeks time. I myself don't know what is my inner beauty.

I believe the judges will choose whoever they deem is beautiful by their own taste. Like eg. Sheila might like x type of women, while Tate might like y type and so on.

I think Idol show is great because this show can bring the talent out in you. Maybe the voting part is NG.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

darn, missed the first episoda last night...thanks for the info., will be sure to watch it starting next week!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Jidane

Yeah, out of the blues they kick 3 women out!

Hey, I like confrontation, arguments and etc. That's why I wanna watch. I wanna see them humiliate themselves...wuahahaha
I also wanna see how these women dress themselves up.

So, don't let me catch u watch this reality show again.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Jeremy C - Ouch you missed the hilarious part. Dirty dancing, indian classical dance and unknown dance. Hahahahaha

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, haven't seen yet but based on what i read here, the show was not accurately named... can't call the showdown among these ladies as Malaysia's Most Beautiful... it's a fight for the most attractive of the lot... it should be named "Miss Mirror Mirror On the Wall.." :P

1:34 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey nice name. In fact it's quite suitable.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Papi said...

I only watched the first segment, up to where the boyfriend tried to stop the cameraman from shooting. Then Mami came out and say "HAH! Watching Leng Lui, is it?"

But that boyfriend-trying-to-stop-cameraman scene looked fake ler. Maybe they staged it, u know, to spice things up.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hahahahahaha

Yeah, look unreal! But pity that lady lor

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home