Sunday, November 13, 2005

Jack's Place

Just now we went to 1Utama mainly for British India sales. Me and sister bought a blouse and skirt. Can you believe it ? A skirt!!! Hahahahaha...We seldom wear skirt. We shared the blouse and skir(sister love mah).

After that we hang out at Zara, Top Shop and MPH. Then we went to Jack's Place. My dad asked 'ok ar ? ok ar ? price ok ar ?'. We ignored him of course. I like the ambience of the restaurant. Dark places....hehehe. Mom and sis ordered Baked Salmon, dad ordered Fish & Chip as usual and I ordered Cray Fish & Chicken Combo. I rate this restaurant 5/10. So-so ok lah. Dome better. I will return to this restaurant for a pasta next time.


Jack's Place.


Baked Salmon.


Cray Fish & CHicken Combo.


Fish & Chip.
Posted by Picasa

I got diarrhea afterthat. Maybe is the Cafe Mocha that I drank. Ewwwwww!

4 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

I went to TWO British India outlets this morning but did not buy anything. I guess Penang choices very little. Nice cray fish!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Better luck next time. :)

I ate more chicken than crayfish. Aiyar...

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, ur way lucky than i am. ive been eating roti jala for breakfast, lunch, tea n dinner these past few days... consequence to my mum's attempt to finish up the remaining flour stock at our house courtesy of raya. :(((

the picts look yummy!!!
helpppppp!!!!!! i bet tonite's will also be roti jala!!! ;((

1:26 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey, you r a lucky girl! I LOVE roti jala. Don't mind eating it 3 meals a day. Think of it this way. ROTI JALA will come to EXTINCT on 21st NOV.

Though not at all a comfortable dinner. My dad keep saying loudly 'eh order orange juice lah. buy 1 free 1'. Until the waiter said 'sorry sir, this is for lunch time promotion only'....wuhahahahha LOL
yeah the stuff we have to endure just to go out with parents.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home