Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Combating Frizzy Hair

I think I have the most stuborn hair in this galaxy. My hair is frizzy!!! Frizz at the top, bottom, front, back and in my hair as well.

I've even used anti-frizz shampoo and anti-frizz styling gel from L'oreal. My hair condition improved alot but still many hair will somehow find their way up and wave to the crowd.

One day, Saoirse told me that using plastic comb is a no-no because of the static. Wooden comb is the best. Wooden comb as in the base and the bristles must be wooden. No point buying a wooden base but plastic bristles comb or vice versa. In fact wooden comb is very good for our hair. The wooden comb has gentle tips which massage and stimulate our scalp without stripping our hair of its natural oils. The wood bristles distribute our scalps natural oils for healthy and shinier hair.

So I went to several shopping complexes for wooden comb hunting. I found 1 wide wooden comb at Body Shop selling for RM45. Crazy man! So expensive!!! Then I found 3 types of wooden comb in a package by Cosway selling at RM9.90. Cheap! Still I wanna take a look around first.

Yesterday, my friend Sophie told me Giant Hypermarket are selling lots of wooden comb at a very reasonable price. So I went to Giant Hypermarket after work yesterday. I bought 1 wide wooden comb at RM3+ and 1 flat wooden comb at RM6+. My my what a bargain.

The result ? I have less frizzy hair. I do feel that my hair is a lot smoother. My group of friends said so too. Ahem...maybe they are lying ? Hey gals, are you bluffing ? LOL

Of course I need few more months to really judge whether wooden comb has win the frizzy hair war. Till then, we'll talk something else.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! No bluffing, buddy! Your hair looks really nice now, much better than the day before.

Wanna thank me? It's easy I guss, just pay me a meal then. How about TGI Friday this week?

7:52 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Really no bluffing ? yahoooooo

I don't want to thank you. I wanna kiss u! *smoochh smooochhhh

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, me also can see the improvement. Thank you for the credit :DD

1:22 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

But today 16th, I think my hair go back to frizzy. Maybe I didn't put enough hair oil kekekeke!

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh!!?! what improvement!? ;PP

some say if we shave our head bald, the hair might grow differently.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

No improvement ar ? Shuck!

That is a path that I'm not willingly to take.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Che-cheh, you will be the next Pantene model!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Nolah, my hair is still frizzy. :(

But if I got the chance I won't be Pantene model. I want to be Loreal model. Ahem. I don't like Pantene's ad. Very fake.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home