Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Blogging 1st Anniversary

Woooooooo I have been blogging for 1 year now. Today is Che-Cheh blog's 1st anniversary. Congrats myself...proud of myself and perasaan myself. To date I have written 370 articles. I started blogging on 23rd November 2004 but I have to choose a new id as I want to be anonymous and I accidentally deleted the whole template on my old blog. Silly me!

I'm still addicted to blogging after 1 year. A good thing! I used to blog a couple of days once(when I started) and now 2 to 3 subjects per day.

What I have not improve ? My vocabulary and grammar. Please mind my language ya and at the mean time please correct me. I'm learning along the way.

Who inspired me to start a blog ? Half Sophie and half ThE HuStLeR DiaRIeS. Sophie is the one who told me about ThE HuStLeR DiaRIeS and after reading his blog, boom!!! I also want to write blog and let people read my story. Thank you to both of you!

One question though. Does ALL the subjects that I have written in my first year of blogging - interesting, colorful, funny or plain boring ? :]

6 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

congratulations che-cheh!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks! :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

che-cheh, congrats to you! i just hope i can last as long, although lately i haven't been blogging regularly. i think your postings are interesting and really amusing, especially when you write about chester :) such a cute dog... well done again and here's to many more anniversaries to come. cheers!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Wah really ar...TQ TQ TQ

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congratulations!
I hope that this blog will last longer, as our friendship.
though we'll be separated :((

1:37 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks!
So sad to think of this separation. No more sitting beside you :(
Come sit beside the empty space beside me whenever you wanted to get off shit's evil stare/mood.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home