Friday, November 25, 2005

Nokia - L'Amour Collection


Nokia rocks! Yeahh Yeah!
I like the L'Amour Collection. Nice right ? Cool right ?
The 3 new handphones from Nokia are Nokia 7630, Nokia 7370 and Nokia 7380(starting from left of the picture respectively). Check out the link above. I already know the price. An article about this handphone was published in Ringgit(the free Star mag) last week or last 2 weeks. The price range from 2k to 3k(if I remember correctly).

Now who would be so nice to buy for me Nokia 7370 come this Christmas ? This would be my 2nd ideal flip phone(another one is N90). Ahhhhhhh...

Oh no...these handphones will only be selling from first quarter of 2006. I don't mind getting a late Christmas present. (*hint hint)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm, wonder why this phone is named thus.... what's to love 'bout ... or mayb it's due to the soft pastel color?? any special feat. that rings or attributes to the word 'love' in this hp?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I think the name is with regard to the design of the phone. Didn't see any 'love' also.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

nice one... :)

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, too bad ol' sod. i don't celebrate cristmas, so no prez fr me, heh!heh!

10:05 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Jeremy C - Yup

Dreamcatcher - Just joking lah. I also don't celebrate Christmas.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home