Thursday, November 24, 2005

Play Hide & Seek Ar ?



Chester!!!!!! You cute lil bunny!
Posted by Picasa

No swimming yesterday(fight with my sis regarding the cloudy evening) so I went home and brought Chester for a walk at our local stadium. We didn't even get down from the car because there were too many people.

We decided to go to Lotus Restaurant to 'tapau' some crab curry, french beans and fried chicken for our dinner. Then when we were going back an old man came to our car. He told us that he is also an owner of a male Golden Retriever named Dusty. Awwwww. He's looking for a female...hehehe. Then we shared our story about GR's love for water, where we bring our GR for a walk, how intelligent GR is and the many many fur that is aplenty on the floor.

Love love love you Chester!

Today I dreamt about Chester accompany me to work. He snuggle at my office table whole day. What a good dog. Wanna know why I dream about this ? Well, we were instructed to reshuffle our seating place at the office and some how Chester came into my dream.

Btw, this morning I heard Chester walk to and fro in front of my bedroom many times. I can hear 'click clack click clack'(the sound come from his paws' nail touching the floor). Like a guard. He's protecting his princesses.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyar!!!
i wouldn't call that 'taking chester for a walk! it's merely driving him around... n in NO way whatsoever does it qualify as an excercise!! ;PPP heh!heh!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yalah we end up enjoying our time in the car. why I need to find a place for Chester to take a walk is because my house's road is very dirty now. Alot of mud due to construction infront of my house.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home