Thursday, November 24, 2005

Need Help for Moderate Price Hong Kong Hotel and Eating Place

I’ve been busy today. I spent my whole working morning surfing for Hong Kong’s hotel at Kowloon area. I’m planning to go there most probably mid of next year by backpacking. Wish me luck!

I found hotels around Kowloon are so cut-throat man! Even 3 star hotel’s rates are around RM300-Rm400. Believe it or not. Or maybe I just don’t know where to look for cheap hotels ? Anyone that has been there who can recommend a moderately price HK hotel ? My budget is around RM200-RM300 hotel’s room and I need recommendation for Kowloon area and Hong Kong Island area hotel.

I’ve planned places to visit at HK. Next I’m planning to find places that sell yummylicious dim sum, egg tart, chicken rice, noodles shop, etc. Any recommendation ?

Thanks in advance!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

cool, going for holiday in hong kong. i'd love to go as i've not gone before. as for the hptels thingy, i got no idea but perhaps you could check with the travel agents or something? maybe they offer packages?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Asking travel agents is my last resort. I prefer to ask friends first.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Loc Kee said...

check here:

www.asiatravel.com

or

www.asiahotels.com

i think you can still find some at HK350... the lowest when i search for it last time....

hope this help :>

4:09 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks a bunch!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dunno 'bout cheap hotels but for backpacking type of budget travelling, i'd suggest u consider checking out the youth hostels there. quite cheap by comparison n the accomodation, altho' rather sparse is ample, so i hear... 'think globe trekker'. ;P

if i were to to go globe trotting abroad, my choice of accomodation would be it. me dad's been there, stayed at a youth hostel n was satisfied. :))

7:01 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I better not try youth hostels at HK. My dad will be making noises like 'walau eh so small', 'dangerous lah', 'the bath tub so small'....that's why I prefer a moderate price hotel.

But if I'm in London's youth hostel...he'll be like 'wah so expensive ar'...'let's go back Msia'.....LOL

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay KAy & Em Jay went there around this year right?
ask them la

2:57 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ohhh really ar?

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home