Monday, November 28, 2005

Tis The Season To Trim Down

Ok, even my doctor asked me to trim down on my appetite. I'm 53kg now and doctor said that I should maintain my weight at 50kg. So I'm going to do just that. This week starts....hehehehe

Now when I look down a little(face down), a big double chin can be seen. Argghhhh

Now when I wear jeans, my extra belly pops out(still I thank God that I managed to buckle up the jeans, fhewwwww!).

Now when I wear sleeveless top, I look so fat man! I think my breast grew bigger too. Shuck!

My secret to trimming down is to starve myself in the weekends and eat 50% less in weekdays. Starving myself just for 2 days(aiyar I still eat breakfast and dinner, no lunch only) will decrease my body weight pretty fast. Yeah, I have the body system that works miracle(me perasaan). That's why when I'm sick, I can be really thin.

I'm wondering my big appetite is due to problem ? happiness ? or a big ugly worm in my stomach ? Nah don't think it's the worm because I don't feel any tingling sensation at my below...(mind you)

Now I wish that I can keep my promise to my ownself and hope this regime will works. Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...Stop thinking that you are hungry all the time...


5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

hehe, good luckl. last year i lost 10 kgs in 6 months...how did i do it? lots of diet and exercise...

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhhh!! i lost a no. of kgs n u gained 'em... talk 'bout contrasting luck!! well, i might be of a little help nxt week, swimming shall we??

1:30 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Jeremy C - WoW...bravo man! Do you still exercise now ?

Dreamcatcher - Really ? Maybe coz u puasa right? OK swim swim next week.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

chinese hv a saying; :fei fei bai bai" meaning "hubby chubby white white" so nothing wrong with a little bit of weight :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ya actually a bit heavy only but hor my tummy have lots of excess fat leh. How how...

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home