Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Worst Lie Of My Life

Surely everyone has lied at least once in their whole life. Some lie is necessary to convince people and some lie is very damaging. For me, I have once told a lie that is so damaging to my own moral and self-esteem(but no harm to others) but eventually I managed to get over this matter not long after but I NEVER in my life lie like that anymore.

I was in Standard 3, 4, 5 or 6, can't really remember but I remember which classroom I'm in at that time. We were having 'Ujian Lukisan' that day. Also forget what I drew but the drawing that I drew didn't tally with the drawing test's title. I panicked man! Lastly I didn't pass up my drawing. I guess I hide the drawing in my beg and quickly go back home. Drawing test was the last test of that day.

I was so confused, frustrated, scared and nervous. I almost went mad. I keep thinking about this matter while having lunch at my aunt's house(that time my aunty 'baby-sit' me and sis). I think of many scenarios how I'm going to tidy up this mess. It's either I failed Drawing Test or lie. I decided to lie because this Drawing Test will affect my whole grade. There are a couple of ideas that I came up but I finally choose one that you also will say bravo to me(for being a good liar ;p).

I decided to draw a new drawing at my aunt's house that afternoon. The lie ? Ahemmm...since I didn't passed up my drawing that morning, I passed this new drawing to her the next day with the reason that I forget to pass my drawing to her yesterday. I said my drawing were in my table's drawer the whole time. And the rest people said is history.

You see...

1. I came early that day and purposely placed my new drawing in my table's drawer(have to act out mah).
2. I told my friend that I forget to pass my drawing yesterday and no one suspected me(what a good liar, hahahahaha).
3. I wonder why that teacher didn't count the total drawing received. (my guess is things were kinda in a hurry that day, we all were getting ready to go back on time).

I finally managed to breathe easily. When I got back the drawing, guess what was my drawing grade ? B man!!!! Oklah for a girl like me who sucks in drawing.

Hey I'm a good girl now ok. I don't bluff like that anymore. That was a hard lesson I learnt. Imagined if my plan goes haywire, I would have been thrown out of school.

Thank God.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

Personally, I would've done the same thing :)

Everyone deserves a second chance in life...

10:17 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Really ? hehehehe
But isn't my idea good ? wukakakakka

2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my idea would be to go back to school and tell them i passed up my paper but they lost it. so its not my fault so i deserve NOT to be failed. hehe.. :)
i hated art exams!

1:55 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Shan - good idea too. :ppp

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! the lie happened such a long time ago. sure ka that's by far the worst one??? :P

don't think i lie much, tho' i conceal truth quite regularly, heh!heh!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yes that's the worst one!

Of course there's a lot of minor one along the way but no harm done. ;ppppppp

Alahhhh...lie lah tu.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home