Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pikom Fair 2005

Mom, sis and myself went to KLCC last Sunday. Mom went to Isetan for the BIG Sale while we went to Pikom Fair at KLCC Convention Center.

There were tonnes of people and we have to avoid being sandwiched a couple of times. There were 5 halls in total and so you can imagine how big this Pikom Fair 2005 was. I planned to buy an optical mouse and keyboard.

Reason to buy
Optical mouse - I play too much PC games until my optical mouse is spoilt.

Keyboard - One fine day I accidentally poured a cup of 'nescafe' on my beloved keyboard. Right now I'm using my dad's keyboard. Hehehehehe.

So what did I(and sis) end up buying ? We got a cheap Samsung optical mouse for RM30, 50pcs of blank CD at RM32, 10pcs + 1 pc free blank DVD at RM22, a LG internal 16x super multi DVD/CD rewriter at RM180 and Kingston 1GB Data Traveller aka thumb drive at RM200. Yes I spent alot and I'm broke now at the beginning of December :(

I just finished installing the DVD/CD rewriter on Monday and wah lah...cool. I'm proud of my DVD/CD rewriter because this DVD/CD Rewriter supports 3 DVD formats namely DVD+R, DVD-R and DVD-RAM and it's RW too. It is a 8.5GB Double/Dual Layer which means I can record longer video with higher quality of up to 4 hours of MPEG-2 video. I've tested CD and DVD movies on this driver but I haven't try to write on a DVD disc yet.

I didn't buy keyboard as I think maybe I can just use my dad's one FOREVER. My dad only play Freecell at his pc. Yes, he plays Freecell EVERYDAY. Yet he's not a pro at all. LOL....

6 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

so u r movie pirate too! like me! hehehe :)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your word buddy...

My dad only play Freecell at his pc. Yes, he plays Freecell EVERYDAY. Yet he's not a pro at all. LOL....

I must tell your dad la. What a nice daughter! LOL...

3:29 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

You are WRONG!!!
I'm not a movie pirate.
I'm a MP3 pirate...wuahahahahaha

5:21 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Saoirse - Hahahahahaha I'm telling the truth. One day I checked his Freecell statistics. Guess how much ? Almost 50% losses. Wukkakakakaka Opppsss!

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...does seem that the money was well spent; poket kopak or not kopak irregardless. :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hehe you also think so leh. Right!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home