Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Shake Your Bon-Bon

I use 'Shake Your Bon-Bon' term when I want Chester to wiggle his body so that he can dry up quickly after his weekly bath. I've been using this term since he was with us at 5 weeks old. Now at 2 years and 1 month old, he still CAN'T understand this term!!! So heart-broken man! Even when he himself wiggle his body I will phrase out this term 'Wah, Chester shake your bon-bon hor good boy!' BUT he won't do it when I told him to.

Not until 1 day I caught him doing it after I told him to. Grrrrrrr looks like he understand 'Shake Your Bon-Bon' after all but are too lazy to do it. 2 weeks ago I try to seduced him with his favourite bath towel. I show him the towel and I said 'Shake Your Bon-Bon' and he did it just once.

Last Sunday after his bath, again I used his favourite towel to seduced him. BINGO baby!!! He did it as many times as I told him to. I think he knows that his secret is out lah because the first time when I caught him doing the wiggle thing after I told him to, I saw his face like saying 'Oh ohhhh shit! secret is out! my master knows that I understand her. From this day on I will have to perform 'Shake Your Bon-Bon' to her....ohhh godddd!!'.


Ha? I don't know what you mean!


I'm so proud of you Chester!

I can sleep more comfortably now that I know Chester has mastered yet another cool trick(not cool lah every dog also knows how to wiggle but Chester knows how to wiggle when I ask him to...now this is cool). Perasaanya saya...Now if only Chester can yawn more often.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

hehe...so cute :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thank You. When he wants cookie he will be even cuter. Hahahaha

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.. chester so smart lah.. he know so many tricks.. hugo dun really know lah.. next time chester must teach him edi..

12:19 AM  
Blogger narrowband said...

Very clever and adorable GR u've got there. *envious*

Thanks for linkin' me up!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Swee - ya ya Chester smart(me perasaan).

Narrowband - Thanks! and Welcome ;)

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shake ur own bon-bon wi' him. more fun that! :)

1:54 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

LOL...I did shake my head few times to show him.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Not a Blogger said...

lol@shook ur head few times... i shake my booty whenever I want our dog to shake his and dry off. lol

I say, Chester's a really cute GR, I've always wanted one and a Jack Russell Terrier as well..I'm thinking of getting a Pug tho. :)

Nice blog :)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

What breed is your dog ?

Thanks(kembang already).
I believe Jack Russell Terrier is easy to train as well. That's why I like them as much as GR. And they are cute too.

Thanks again.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home