Thursday, December 08, 2005

ManUtd's Fallen Dream

This morning's game:- Benfica 2 - 1 ManUtd


Sob sob sob sob...eh actually I'm not that sad seeing ManUtd's European dream crushed by Benfica this morning. Their European form suck so much this year so it's better if they can concentrate on their league game.

No i'm not saying this because they were out of UCL. I really think they have a pretty good chance to be this year's EPL champion. Although they need some "contribution" from Chelsea, though.

Will Fergie get sacked ? I don't think so.
ManUtd have 2 important games this week. They will meet with Everton and Wigan. Good Luck.

p/s: I'm sick...with flu, fever and cough...:(

5 Comments:

Blogger Alex Allied said...

I'm not sure about this dude. Chelsea looks like a real eminent force in the PRemier league and United's just playing catch up. I'm a ManUtd fan myself and it's really disappointing to see them knock out of the CL, despite Fergie saying that this is their only hope of any real championship medals.

Has Fergie lost it? the push, the motivations? since he's gonna be retiring soon. With Keane the backbone of the United squad leaving for good, I'm hoping that the team will recover and get over it asap.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care dear! dont forget yr medicine. if getting worse, better see a doctor then :(

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jeremy C said...

:( sob sob
I'm soooo very sad... well, on the positive side, they now have to win the FA and Carling Cups... EPL, well, that depends on Chelsea's "contribution".

Btw, get well soon!

p/s the illness wouldn't have anything to do with ManUtd's loss last night, would it?

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! missed all the actions that created the goals... but the performance was so-so. i've got this hunch that the team with that superbly amazing bucktooth guy's gonna win this yr's UCL. :P .. care to hazard a guess, which team i mean? :DD

1:46 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Alex Allied - Yes I'm very sure they can because that's their only hope for this season. I think the era of Ferguson is gonna end soon. For me I don't mind who will take over Fergie but as long as United they stand and win a trohpy for god's sake. btw, do you know that Keane was sacked ? Pity man.

Sophie - hey, I finally went to see doc at night. Thanks to the doc for giving me MC(although I'm 10hrs late)...hehe

Syed Zul - Yeah, they seems-looks-were LOST when playing in the UCL. Time for a new manager.

Jeremy C - Thanks. No lah...

Dreamcatcher - Don't know who lah. Not Jose right ? I know u hv feelings for him....:))))

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home