Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Joyful Evening

We had a joyful evening yesterday. Shopping for Chester's food(in exchange for a pair of boots he can't wear which we purchased just 3 days ago-too small), ate steamboat(with plenty of jokes) and 'tapau' 1kg of 'kam heong crabs' at Puchong. Yummmmyyy baby! Then we went to Chinatown.

It's been so long since I've been there and yesterday I was again 'ohhhh wahhh wowww'. Along the stall I said to my mom and sis, hey that handbag is nice, hey this watch is cool, wah that handbag is beautiful, mom why don't we buy a handbag, wah that Addidas shoe is nice ? and I keep repeating it all over again. We went to Chinatown to shop for 'Fung Wong' mooncake. On the way back again I 'ohhh wowww cool nicee wahhh'.

I bought a Mickey Mouse watch at RM9(I didn't expect it to last 1 month;let's see later) to have a change of scenery(been wearing my beloved Casio G-Shock for 5 years) and 1/2 dozen of pink roses(just for fun) at RM1.20 per stalk.

On the way back I had a talk with my parents about going to Hong Kong for next year's trip. Looks like I got a green light. My father drool on the mentioned of Hong Kong(will blog next about his encounter on bad layanan). Hahahahahaha yipppeeeee. Actually I already planned a little bit of the itinery. Yeah we are not following tour, we are going backpack with my grandma on tow. Groovy baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Che-Cheh said...

dang...more spam

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear me!!! to be dragging ur granma with u... she must be a trooper!! heh!heh!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home