Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Happy Independance Day, Malaysia

Happy Independance Day, Malaysia!!!

Yesterday I watched TV's countdown, looked at the fireworks near my house and then proceed to sleep. On Merdeka morning, I woke up at 10am, ate breakfast and at 12pm I went back to sleep.

Finally woke up at 6pm. Hahahahaha. That also is because my parents said we are going out for dinner. So while waiting for my sister's bathing ritual to complete, I blog about my Merdeka Day 2005.

Do you realised that I haven't watch a single TV today ? Fuiohhh...but I will, tonight.

p/s: Owen choose Newcastle and Jenas joined Tottenham.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaahhhhh!!! what a waste of a good day... what are ye, a vampire or a bear in winter?! heh!heh!
but to owe the truth, i also took a nap at noon. t'was raining cats n dogs, ... n i couldn't resist the bed. but not the whole day thru', whew!! ;PPP

1:02 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

what else you did yesterday ?
i didn't know it was raining.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naahhh!! nothing remarkable. chores, tv n papers in the mornin', ter'nap' while waitin' for sis to make ready to go to 1 utama. seemed that the bed was also too much for her will to resist, heh!heh!
ended up takin' a drive around the neighbourhood to admire the aftermath of rain. went shopping at Carrefour, bought 1/2 gallon n a quart of baskin robbins ice cream - choc chip n butter pecan flavours, yummy!!! n took a stroll at nite, looked up the sky n admired the stars. ;)))

3:41 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hey my mom bought 2 tubs of baskin robbins....not nice also. maybe the flavour she choose not to my liking. But hor....swensen is the best so far.

First time I heard someone taking a drive to admire the aftermath of rain....hehehe ;p COOL!!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home