Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mencari Cinta - Episode ??

Hey I totally lost it. I mean I'm clueless about the episode deal. What episode was yesterday's Mencari Cinta ?

I like everything about yesterday's epi. Baru lah ada umphhh. Even my mom sat watching the show yesterday. Tak sangka ya Elly will choose that 'horrible' looking set of clothes and accessories that Daniel pick. Horrible in the sense of the red scarf. Other than that oklah actually. The guys have good sense of buying clothes compared to me. But then of course lah coz they have RM1k to spend while I only have RM200. ;p

I like the visiting part and dating too. Now I can relate to the guys. Why isn't any biodata on all of the contestants in www.illusions.tv ?

And the elimination part, Mencari Cinta got me fooled. At the ending of the show, I saw Daniel walked away alone. Is he the 3rd person voted out? Uwahhhh noooooooooooooo.....although I want Daniel to win I know Danny is the winner.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home