Saturday, September 03, 2005

Malaysian Idol 2: Final 5

Yeah yeah...Malaysian Idol 2 is down to 5 contestants and I just started blogging about them.

Why ? why ? why ? Because there's not much potential singer in Malaysian Idol 2 except 3 of 'em which I think will make it into final 3. They are Farah, Nita and Adam. Too bad for Adam. He's really something, his voice, his song but too bad he has zero stage performance. Even his dressing improved alot but not his dancing! He reminds me of one of my friend, YouDaMan.

I'm gunning for Farah to be the ultimate winner. Nita is good but I don't like her kind of voice. I like Farah's voice which is powerful and remind me of Jac's voice. Though not similiar but this is the kind of voice which people likes(like me). Though Farah must improved her voice balance and blah blah blah(who knows what but I feel something's missing) because she's not singing at her best everytime, there's up and down BUT she's cute and beautiful. Ahhhhhh


Goodbye Adam...


Final 5...my guess Faizull OUT! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home