Friday, September 02, 2005

A Heavyweight Champion

Do you know why I didn't blog yesterday ? Well, I was training for 'Blogger Heavyweight Champion'.

Nah, no such thing. I was busy completing a task at work. The work was easy but the equipment that carried is as heavy as Chester. I took few kilos of equipments together with my friend, Saoirse(Thanks) to another office. And came back with all of 'em. I was sweating, dehydrated and felt my shoulder bone gonna snapped anytime.

Even when I reached home, I quickly bath, watch A Love Story in Harvard and sleep. The next day which is today I can still feel pain at my shoulder area. BTW, Harvard is in America right ? I knew it all this while but I get confused after watching that Korean drama. Today, the drama get more serious(meaning 'barulah ada typical Korean drama style'. Before that it was like in heaven's love plus hell's devil). I think by now you all know I'm a TV addict ya ;p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha
clap* clap* clap* encore! whoa yea!! move those muscles, baby!!! ;DDD

10:03 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

what man! i'm in pain &$#&(*%

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home