Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Chester Learn New Word

This past few weeks whenever I walk Chester around our neighbourhood, there's cat at our neighbour's bushes and our house front bushes. I wail 'cat!' whenever I see one hoping Chester will learn that cat is called cat.

Just last weekend I found out he's extremely genius. On that faithful day,I wailed 'cat!' and I saw Chester's alertness suddenly. Then I pointed to Chester where the cat is. He saw the cat and wanted to run towards the cat but I pulled him back. That whole weekday I will wail 'cat!' whenever I see one or I don't see one(to test him) and everytime he's on alert, head, eyes and ears pricked up. So cute, man!

In the house I tested him again. I said 'meow' and 'cat' to myself and the moment I said 'cat' he's on alert again. Hahahaha

Oh yes, btw he knows words like chang chui/take bath and bird(a little).

Yeah, that's my buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home