Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Melaka Trip Jadi

Hahahahahahaha huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hihihihihihihihhihi !!!

My Melaka trip jadi! But I'm not going this month or the next. I'm going in October. First week of Saturday will be it. Why eh ? Here's the reason:-

1) My dad dislike taking leave EVEN on Saturday. His company has the policy of paying leave $ by the end of the year if the leave is not taken. He said even Saturday leave, the $ that he will get is consider as 1 day leave $.

->So only first week of the month when he's not working is our chance.

2) Sis and me are working on first Saturday of September(to replace #*$^%! holiday).

-> So how to go ? cannot lo

Moreover at first we were thinking of waiting for my grandma after her surgery but she inform that she need to stay and rest at home for 2 to 3 months. So now we will be going without her. Next trip yeah, grandma! I know you want to savour the Nyonya cendol and ice kacang.

6 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

I also wanna go Melaka but everytime, not enough days. 'Cos I find driving from Penang to Melaka all the way like very far. So, we stopped at KL but after that, malas to go further south. Wonder when I will get around to visit Melaka.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

First week of October heh~! Good good. Tell me where are you going and wear what shirt,dress,jeans,skirts, i might just go stalk you. :P

2:34 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Next time don't stop at KL...zoom through.

I've been to Melaka a couple of times and everytime i must visit A Famosa and the red building. This time I will go there makan only(chicken rice ball, satay celup, nyonya cendul, asam laksa, etc). Slurrrrppppppp!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Nice humour Jason.

Thanks to both of you 5xmom and Jason for stopping by. :)

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, yea, yea. i'm sure it'll be nice thru' n thru' but my dear girl, do u realise that fasting month already starts by then? Oct 3, if i'm not mistaken. so, u nak makan apa? heh!heh! but i guess there will be some eatery outlets open but not as many. ;DDDD

1:37 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Aiyar you scare me lah. Puasa starts on 5th Oct. I'm going there 1st Oct. Fhewwwwwwww

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home