Friday, August 12, 2005

The New Jedi Order: Agent Of Chaos I - Hero's Trial


My first Star Wars Novel Posted by Picasa

This is the first Star Wars novel that I have ever read; The New Jedi Order: Agent Of Chaos I - Hero's Trial. The New Jedi Order series happens after the New Republic was formed.

Hero's Trial is about the lost of Solo's good friend(I'm sure you know who) and how he became the man he used to be, lonely. Although some of the contents of the book I cannot understand but overall this is a good book if you are a Star Wars fan. You can imagine stuff and imagine 'em into the movie world. Harrison Ford or Mark Hamill acts in these stories.

I'm reading the 2nd part now. The New Jedi Order: Agent Of Chaos II - Jedi Eclipse.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will she or wont she lend the book to me... she will... she wont... she will... she wont... ;PPPP

7:33 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

she will!

u want ? i bring on monday. arggghh you might not be reading this until monday. i'll just bring it.

btw what happened to you and Shantaram ?

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!

me n shantaram? we broke off just 2 weeks ago, heh!heh!

let's see... i've read part 1 n 4 twice, part 5, 1 1/2 times, part 2 n 3 once. n i skimmed the whole book once. is that still not enough, do you think?! ;PP

7:40 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Welcome!

WOW!!!
I thought you've stuck somewhere. Glad to hear it.

Don't you feel extremely happy when Abdullah came back to Shantaram's life again ? That's when my tears roll down.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope. nothing to be extremely happy 'bout.
i don't actually feel much for this guy despite all his plights. true, shantaram expressed remorse for some things that he did but something was missing there, he hasn't 'let go, free flow', heh!heh! i think this part u also can't understand. he's a bit conceited at times.
in short, i think he's taking things in a philosophical manner so philosophical, i will be. ;DD
... the part in the book that mellowed me n brought tears welling in my eyes was the part where his horse died. that scene was affecting.

btw, ur star wars book is gonna travel with me next week. i'll be sure to leave some markings of sand or salt water on it, heh!heh! ;PPP

7:58 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ya i dont understand and i never will.

i hope when you return the book to me, there will be gold bar inside. hahahahaha

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home