Monday, August 08, 2005

Shopping Shopping Shopping!!!

Whole family went shopping at MidValley including my grandma on Saturday afternoon. First we went to the Food Junction to have our lunch. I ordered Chee Cheoung Fun.

Then we went to Aussino and JJ. We bought a couple of pillowcase, bolster case and towel. Me and sister tried a few clothes in MNG and Zara but end up buying none. Then we went to Metrojaya. I exchanged my 3000+ points to RM150 rebate voucher and RM50 gift(which was a DVD rack). We end up using RM150 to buy Poison by Christian Dior. We get another RM10 voucher.

Then we checkout Roxy and proceed to dinner at Dome. I ate Linguini Chicken and Mushroom Pasta. Yum yum. Guess who we saw there. The male model who acted in Digi advertisement with Cherly Samad about 'give me 10 reasons'. He looks darker and was alone. Later a female friend join him(surely his gf lah). She was wearing a strapless dress, big earings and bad hair(my opinion lah).

Then we bought ice-blended at Starbucks mini shop(buy 1 free 1). Ewwwwww not nice man. That guy didn't blend the coffee long enough and it was so sweet. We then stop by JJ supermarket to checkout the cherry. Too expensive so we just belah. I've eaten the yellowest cherry and it was more delicious than the red one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

first time i heard 'bout a yellow cherry. more delicious in what way? sweeter?

1:18 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

tasted yellowish. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
sorry i dunno how to explain.

me first time ate yellow cherry that day.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

if u want to buy yellow cherry go to petaling street at the + junction. there hv many fruit seller. one of em is my cousin. he gave us free cherrys and plums everytime we stopped there. malu to get free fruits from him so we try to ignore him most of the time. not sure it's available for the whole year or not.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home