Friday, July 29, 2005

Tupperware Craze

My mom is so into Tupperware for the past 2 years already. Many years ago, when I was little my mom used to have some Tupperware product such as tupperware and tumbler.

We still have the Tuppeware tumbler until now. About 2 years ago, my aunty became an agent and my mom started to buy Tupperware product from her. The problem is my aunt stays in Cheras.

So my mom became an agent herself. Tupperware product is trendy, microwavable(if specifies) and they are guarantee for life. Fast forward today, my mom have 2 cupboard full of Tupperwares. We've been telling her to stop buying yet she always bought something herself whenever she stops over the shop. Everywhere you look in our house there will be a Tupperware product. Kuaci, sweets, bread, soy sauce, vegetables, cold drinks, fish, chicken, food, etc...all in Tupperware's product. She's gonna need another cupboard for her future collection. Hahaha!


Trendy


This is my favourite Tupperware product. They are really cute man. My mom have 4 of these. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home