Thursday, August 11, 2005

Chickadee Is Back!

Everyone *clap clap clap clap clap
Everyone *jump jump jump jump
Everyone *cheer cheer cheer cheer

You remember Chickadee? Our childhood ultimate junk food(for the 80s child). Twisties is Mr. Nobody then. Chickadee is to junk food as Colgate is to toothpaste and Maggie Mee is to noodles.

Go to PapiMami for the Chickadee packaging picture.

My sister also bought a packet of Chickadee. Now I must work my charm so that she can give me some to taste.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gender confusion in toddlers?
The helpful people at Focus On The Family offer up some ways to tell if your toddler or young ... For BloggingBaby.
Hello.

Interesting blog of yours. I'm going to check back often!
I have a loan services related page
which pretty much covers loan services related stuff.

Visit if you get some time.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks

9:00 AM  
Blogger Papi said...

I hvn't tried it though, thinking of getting a pack later. :)
Thanks for the link but I don't hv a pic of the packaging, skinnydood does at payid.blogspot.com

11:47 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yup papi is right.

welcome. ;)

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget to belanja me one packet ya! :P

8:04 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ya i still remember. buying em and will belanja u on monday. hehehe

8:34 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

hmmm my charm dosen't seem to works on my sister. nvm tomorrow i'll be watching Bewitched and i will learn a thing or 2 about magic.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

btw, this latest Chickadee package written Twisties on em.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home