Friday, August 12, 2005

Stuff To Buy

Stuff to buy:-

1. 1 more photo album(Kokuyo at MidValley JJ RM26; cheap leh)
2. Kuan Yin statue(to look after my car and my safety)
3. Car cloth(for my car and Chester;use to wipe his feet)
4. Tit bits(chocolate, Chickadee, biscuit;will use the JJ voucher but the problem is i'm going to KLCC only this weekend)
5. Lucidol(keep hair moisture, not sticky;the quite a wonder hair gel from Japan for my particular stuborn, frizy hair)
6. Toner(most probably Neutrogena;buy the cheapest one)
7. Moisturizer(not sure what brand to buy, will think hard and smart)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u just planning to start applying skin care products? or considering of changing to new brands?

7:36 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I'm changing to another brand. Right now I'm using Sebamed for cleanser and will change to Lactacyd once finish.

for moisturizer I'm using the Bio-Gold Pearl Cream which I bought from Beijing. (nice to smell and I guess my face become better because of this product). therefore I sayang to use it ocassionaly.

then for toner, any brand also I use but I see Neutrogena's Pore Refining Toner is the cheapest and nice smell. Hehehehe

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home