Monday, August 15, 2005

This Is The Guy That I Saw At ...

This is the guy that I saw at Dome, Mid Valley(based on my citing Shopping Shopping Shopping!!! post). He is Shamser Sidhu who has a Malay mother and Singh father.

There's not much about him except 25 results found in www.yahoo.com and 55 results found in www.google.com. But beware of him because he's the Fear Factors' host for Malaysian first ever Fear Factors. Speaking of Fear Factors, I just love Joe Rogan.

There's an article about Shamser and Fear Factors in yesterday's Sunday Star. He might be the next 'big thing' happened in Malaysia's showbiz. As for me I'm not a fan of him. I just blog that I've seen him before in real life. Hehehehe.

BTW, I've seen Tun Dr. Mahathir and his wife outside Starhill area. He likes to shop at Isetan(from what I heard).


Is Shamser dashing ? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home