Thursday, August 18, 2005

I Got Burned Yet I'm Am Fighting The Hell Out Of There

I am burning 1000 degrees now. WTF.
The 2 shits in my office burned me to hell.
But yes sir, I'm fighting for my life now.
Bugger, GTH, KNNCB!
Fork off!!!

I hope you two dies with 1 million spike piercing your body and die thinking that you made the right choice when you sign the will of giving me 1 million.

Wuahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Well. Guess what ? You both are not forgiven as long as I live and as long as my memory serve the others. Dignity is priceless.

p/s: to those who know me will understand this maddening situation(not all though) and why I delivered this curse. I really hope I'm a witch now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Che-Cheh said...

isssh yet another spam!!!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa!!!! what could have u ticked off so....

u need to do some work out to cool urself down, young hothead!!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

ada lah...but today i dah reda.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home