Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bewitched

What do you get when a beautiful girl and a-not-so charming guy get together ?

BEWITCHED!

Yesterday I watched BEWITCHED! at TGV with my close friends and sister.
Some parts were so so hillarious. I laugh out loud until I can't laugh anymore. Then I have to slam my own tight many times. Hahahahahaha

Nicole Kidman aka Isabel Bigelow is so beautiful. She reminds me of a lady which we called bitch in our office. I think the similarity between both of them are the porcelain skin and nose. The dissimilarity between both of them are their attitude. I guess you know who got the best and worst attitude yeah.

Will Ferrell aka Jack Wyatt is an unknown actor to me. He looks obnoxious and irritating to me in his character which means he acted well enough for me to hate him. But he have a disgusting smug which I don't like. Hahahahaha


Hehehehehehe hahahahahahaha I am bewitched! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is the BITCH in ur office?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I give clue already. Both have porcelain skin and similiar nose. Both also fair. One of them have long hair.....

hehehhehehehe

can you guess ?

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bitch is too strong an expression, i think... that is, if she is who i think u mean. ;pp

7:57 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

most of the time bitch is at hibernate mode. so u don't know.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home