Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Mi!


Today is my mom’s birthday. Happy Birthday Mi! Wohoooooooooooooo

She’s in her mid 50s now yet she still looks young and vibrant. When I was a teenage, people will always ask my mom “Is that your sister ?”. I’m content at that time but now when people ask my mom “Is that your sister?”, I’m hating that phrase already. Because this shows that I am the one getting older and not my mom getting younger. Do you get what I mean ?

Mi, I wish you superb health throughout your life and many joyful one as well. Ohhh not forgetting 'look young forever' ya.


We gave her a birthday card this morning and told her to tell us what she wants for a birthday present. We bought 'some not so useful' birthday presents for her last year so she said this year she wants to buy something that she really wants.

For some humour...These are some example words that she always pronounced wrongly:-

Marche = Makcik
Swensen = Sweden, Simpson

5 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

happy birthday mi!

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! yea... i can attest to that.
it felt awkward when i addressed her as 'auntie' at the time i talked to her and have resolved to call her mrs .... the next time we meet. ;P

all the kindest regards and good health to her!! :DD

10:08 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Wuching and Dreamcatcher,

Thanks! I'll inform my Mi that you send her birthday wishes.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday auntie !!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Auntie ar ? My mom will be heart broken...hhahahaha

Thanks!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home