Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tick Is Everywhere

The other day I found one at my mom's leg, another one sucking my blood near my wrist(found this bloody tick at my office; see how far the tick travelled) and another one at my sis's leg and ear. Guess what it is ?

TiCk TIck tIcK
Tick season is here.
Tick aka kutu!

Pity Chester. He didn't know what has invaded his fur and skin. When I was looking for the tick and crushing it, he was smiling contently and looking at my hands with wonder.

As of yesterday after 2 days of tick annihilation exercise, I have killed about 35 ticks(near his ears, his head, his armpit and his neck; tick like to reside at warm area). Yes alot man! And while doing that I feel like a monkey's mother. LOL

I'm gonna carry on the extermination exercise until no more tick can be found. I don't like applying tick control 'poison' on Chester's fur. I like crushing em and feel the tingling sensation at my skin and hair after that. Yes I'm GROSS!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

haha...now that's what i call tick massacre...hehe

10:01 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

reminds me of my childhood when i had a dog full of ticks & i also had to cari ticks to squash then letting the dog eat it!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyooo....no wonder lar!! my zorro & bingo oso kena attack! but worst still since they CANNOT keep still for a second, it's SO hard for me to korek out any ticks. ish!! so geram nia...sometimes i feel like druggin them so that they will b drowsy n sleep just so i can clean them up. aiyoo...those 2 will b the death of me lar!! =P

12:57 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

JeremyC - it's fun and bloody ;pp

Wuching - you let your dog eat it ???? ewwwwwwwww

Yvy - LOL...your dogs like massage eg. tummy rub ? do the korek stuff during that time(or if you don't have enough hands, ask someone to give the rub while you korek) OR tempt them with food if food is their fav thing.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh....so many?

3:44 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Guessme - Yeah I suspect there's a BIG round tick laying many tick eggs.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. u better get a tick collar.. and some bayticol or something..
after hugo use tick collar and the bayticol (double protection) there's (touch wood) no more ticks already...

10:21 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Swee, actually I bought the tick collar few weeks ago. I think I will use it right now. Thanks for reminding me...;p

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

samelar...very teruk wan they all. sigh...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yup. Yesterday I found about 20 ticks at his body :(

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home