Saturday, December 17, 2005

BONUSSSSS!!!

Aiyooo I'm at work right now on a Saturday raining morning(only this Sat though. There will be many working Saturday on Jan and Feb). Yawnnnn! Arggghhh! I need to answer a 'BIG' nature call but I'm going to 'tahan'/wait.

Ohh yeah, we got our bonus today. Actually the money is in our account already just that we haven't get the official 'bonus slip' yet. I can't sleep last night. Just a little....hehehe I guess bonus is the cause.

So am I happy ? Quite happy. Finally our GM distributed our bonus slip to us. Wooooo.....I think I can pay all my 'hutang' credit card and still have some extra for me to save.

I'm going to plan my bonus money well this time. So do you think I should indulge myself with an F1 ticket ? RM100-RM400 tickets ? or I better keep the money ?

5 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

go on, spoil yourself!

7:20 PM  
Blogger narrowband said...

F1 ticket!! Take the grandstand one! And save some cash to do shopping (yknow F1 merchandise).

11:15 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Wuching - Yeah! Thanks ;) Travelling will be my main agenda.

Narrowband - Grandstand is TOO expensive(like not worth it). I'm going travelling using my bonus! yippeeee

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... meaning ur ditching the plan to buy f1 tickets n waiting for me to win the grand stand prizes n take u along wi' me, ya?! heh!heh!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Dreamcatcher - YES YES YES, sith!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home