Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Linz Won USD1 Million!!!

Wohooooooooooo I'm so proud of the Linz siblings(Nick 24, Alex 22, Megan 21 and Tommy 19 from Cincinnati). Congratulation to the Linzes!!! Did ya see their happy faces ? My my...they truly are a worthy 'Amazing Race: Family Edition' winner.

They've played their games fairly, intelligently, with good sense of humour and most importantly they are good people. Did you see the way they talk ? I'm proud of their parents for bringing them up to be a bunch of good lads.

A good 2nd place finished for the Bransen family. Congratulation!!! And I just realised that this 3 sisters never 'fight' - as seen in TV.

I was gunning for Gaghan, Aiello, Bransen and Linz family from Day 1. Good choice, girl (give myself a pack on the back). And who could forget the Paolo family eh. They were fighting along their way to elimination.

Hey serve the Weaver right!!! Don't you think so ? I only like Rolly Weaver. The rest ? Linda(mom), Rachel(daughter) and Rebecca(daughter) is an example of one big 'evil' family. I've finally figured out why they are so ruthless. Actually it was Linda's attitude toward the others that drives her 2 daughters follow suit. Children will follow their parents footsteps. Well, most of them lah. I see that whatever Linda do, her 2 daughters will follow. For eg. when Linda 'took a nap' at the Stade Olympique her 2 daughters just gave up. When Linda 'talk bad' about others, her 2 daughters also 'talk bad' about others. And during the conversation with their taxi driver, Ted at Montreal...ohmygod they were like 'smooching' him till death do us part.

Do read about all the happenings at Amazing Race 8. FYI, the winner of AR8 leaked out in a gaming syndicate for the second time now before the last epi was showed in TV. Too bad eh. Amazing Race 9 is coming soon at the end of February. Cool Baby!!!


A very tense moment! A good thing they know their geography!


Boooooo...the Weaver


The lLovely Bransen family.


Yipeee...Wohooo


Official AR8 Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

If you are wondering the meaning of 'Who Dey' written on Megan's T-shirt...click here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was quite disappointing when i found out they were concentrating mainly on North America this year, and it was quite disadvantaged to the groups with small kids...

i was cheering the bransens on, too bad wally couldn't beat the linzs at the last challenge.

can't wait for the usual AR to come back in feb...

12:21 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I was disappointed at first but later on I'm not anymore because I get to see the greener side of US. Wonderful.

Yeah disadvantage for groups with small kids. I hope that if they have the 2nd AR Family Edition at least every group will consist of 1 small kids.

I like the Bransen girls. They are cool and humble.

Who can wait ? I believe nobody...argghhhh Febbbbb

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i finally gotta watch the finale last sat. yea... very deserving winners, so many near misses but they were aiming for the big ones afterall n big bucks they got. :DD ... nerve wrecking final moments that brought up lumps in my throat!! i guessed right 'bout how it would end up. theoretically, speaking, if it's down to geography, any team with me in 'em'll win, heh!heh!
obviously, 'who dey' were meant for the Linzes la...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

wah you can wait until sat ar...cool
me got some misty eyes lah.

if malaysia's geography i know lah but if US....can die

No lah...the orginal meaning of 'who dey' ialah as I linked tu.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home