Saturday, December 10, 2005

2006 World Cup Draw

Did anyone of you watch the 2006 World Cup Draw at TV1 ? Me ? Nope, I missed it. But hor, I dreamt about this draw over and over again at that very night when the official draw ceremony was helded in Leipzig, Germany(where else). What a nightmare!!!

I dreamt that England is in the 'Group Of Death' with Argentina yet again. Then I twiss myself to the other side of the bed and dream about it again and again and again until I wake up at about 9am+ this faithful Saturday morning. LOL

Anyway forget about my hilarious dream please. I'm like 50% support England only because I recognize England's players more than other country's players because I watch EPL ONLY. Hahahaha...and I wanted them to win 2006 World Cup just because I know them. But I also know that they won't win the 2006 World Cup because they lack stuffs that Brazil, Argentina and other country's possess(which I don't know what, LOL). So what if you invented the football.

Here's the 2006 World Cup Draw List; brought to you by soccernet.com
Remember to click at the picture for a bigger view. ;)

WOW WOW WOW
Posted by Picasa

What do I think about the draw ? I think it is splendid, dear.

Group A - Germany will be the winner of Group A
Group B - Sweden and England will excel
Group C - Argentina and Netherlands will kill Ivory Coast and Serbia & Montenegro at 1 shot
Group D - Portugal and Iran will be going to round sixteen
Group E - Italy and Czech Republic will excel
Group F - Brazil will win comfortably but who will be the 2nd group to qualify ?Perhaps Australia(under Gus Hiddink's brilliance) ?
Group G - France and South Korea(?)
Group H - Spain and.....Ukraine(?)


Let's see how many of my 'guessing'sss are correct. *wink wink

p/s: Can you feel it ??????? I'm getting World Cup Fever again. Are you getting one as well ?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

hmmm...my predictions are pretty much the same, but i think poland would most likely go thru in grp A, mexico might pip iran in grp D, and Swiss for grp G. I hope Australia goes thru but i also fancy Japan's chances.

*haiz* 7 more months to go, can't wait for the world cup, babee!!!

ps - i support england too :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hehehehe...ya 7 months...can't wait man!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home