Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My Memory of 2005

Few more days and we will bid farewell to 2005. My memory of 2005 are coupled with fondness, major discoveries, illness, crisis and misses.

Top 10 Fond Memories of 2005
1. the process of hunting and eventually buying a new car
2. celebrating another splendid year with Chester(illness=NIL except 'kutu')
3. went to Beijing for family trip(visited Forbidden City and Great Wall of China; really WOW man!)
4. read Shantaram by Greg Roberts(the BEST novel I've read so far, I like his writing so so so so so very much)
5. found LOST(this show rock man!)
6. like Desperate Housewives(I like this show because somehow in a way this show reflect our life; how greedy people is and how some people are so wonderful)
7. love QEFTSG till death do us part(they are the funniest gays in planet earth; ohh i miss their show badly)
8. Safin winning Australian Open
9. watching the final installment of Star Wars(now I have no remose even if I die tomorrow)
10. celebrating Chester's birthday with a cake that I accidentaly 'jatuhkan' on the floor. He doesn't know. LOL


Top 10 Discoveries of 2005
1. i can float man! LOL...I can swim like 5% now(yeah I'm slow)
2. i knew more *&$^#@! words than 2004
3. i love go-cart but this sport is expensive
4. i'm not scare of being poke by a needle anymore
5. tried golf and I believe golf will be my retirement favourite sport(not now though; I've got too much energy to just stand still but not enough energy to swing a golf ball)
6. i love blogging so much(i'm going into 'independance' blogging soon)
7. google n firefox rocks man!
8. i love WP too
9. can I say that I love gmail too ? LOL
10. the beauty of a child(A MIRACLE)

Top 4 Illness of 2005 (thank God only 4)
1. the discovery of my 'secret illness'
2. my grandma's cataract operation(She's doing fine now)

3. grandma felt down(still feeling the aftermath; her neck)
4. me falling down a couple of times earlier this year(yes all due to my secret illness; i'm not joking)

Top 10 Crisis of 2005
1. always 'discussing' with my parents as not to let Chester sleep outside of our house.
2. still fighting with sis
3. i'm getting more annoyed as the year goes by where i can't stand people who are late in everything(eg. my sister)
4. whether to leave everything behind and 'cabut' to NZ (including leaving my precious Chester behind; i'll be a very bad daughter then)
5. being a pauper for the straight whole year(no money left after buying car and shopping at Beijing)
6. worst F1 experience in 2005 because I didn't even know who won the race even though I went to Sepang.
7. Matt marrying someone instead of me(sob sob sob)
8. I broke my hp yet again. Now using my sis's old Nokia 3210.
9. 3 horrible people crashed in to my new car front bumper and back bumper(walau eh; luckily not kemik but i need to repaint - NO MONEY)
10. still a pauper even after receiving my year-end bonus.

Top 10 Misses of 2005
1. i miss playing futsal
2. i haven't try paintball
3. can't get hold of any bf(I only love Matt; LOL)
4. did not managed to get a better job offer
5. i need to travel more than working
6. didn't invest in anything
7. still not an alcoholic
8. didn't bake a single biscuit, cake, bread, pizza
9. i'm fatter in 2005 compared to 2004
10. what ? not married ?

11 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

muahahaha....so cute :)

i'm gonna put up my own list of memories for 2005 and i'm gonna link u up :)

btw, i now learn more abt you, for instance u love playing futsal too :P

we shld really meet up one day...seems like we have a lot in common

10:37 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks ;)

Actually I use my mouth to shout more than using my leg to kick the ball. LOL

Yeah 1 day.........when you come to KL ya.

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u cool dude!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thanks Guessme :)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah!! why do i feel that this is the BEGINNING or the brewing of a NEW meme coming on? ;)

New Year Meme - just mark my words!! Lol....

ppsstt...this is most likely becoz i MIGHT take it on as well!! I cant believe what i'm getting myself into!! pat urself on the back for indirectly starting a New Year Meme!! =P

4:03 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Yvy - I checked dictionary.com and found the meaning of meme. :)

Woo thank you very much.

Ironically I was reading your blog(get your site add from Wuching) when I saw your comments at my blog(email notification). Izzit fate ? :D

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!
I love this one!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Thank You Sophie *muahhh

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

simple stuffs hold much fondness to u... u dont ask for much, do u?? ;))... but whoa!!! i detect stubborn streaks in ur person ... 10 crisis to go with, eh!!!?? what does that tells one, huhh!?!

not being an alcoholic is no loss at all. i hope u'll avoid it period!!

heh!heh! thought u were being polite 'bout enjoying golf, so u do like it. stap me i will!! next yr we try the fairways n greens. ;))

... may nxt yr, there'll be more fond memories for u, less crisis, no misbegotten illnesses, no near misses of all good things in life!!

just............ cheers, man!! :))

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really??? ;) bizarre....i got ur link from Jeremy C since ur meme got to him too. ;)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Dreamcatcher - I'm just a simple girl ;p with major crisis LOL

If I get really drunk just once does that consider I'm an alcoholic ? Actually I just wanna get drunk once. Wanna how it feels like.

I enjoy because I can't hit it correctly. I want to learn how to hit it correctly, far away and with style just like Anika Sorensam(how to spell her name ?) AND because I like the greens(substitute for jungle hiking).

Thank You Dreamcatcher. But why didn't wish me wealthy next year ? wuahahahahahah weeze weeze.
Ditto.

Yvy - yup. Coz I saw your name several times at Wuching's comment section. So I give it a try and checkout your blog. :)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home