Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Tag

I've been tagged by Alex Allied. Nice try. I want my Santa to be this guy below...Matt Damon. Ahhhhhhh...

I wish to get a date with him aka Mr Santa this coming Christmas. Please meet me at Singapore train station but please don't bring Mrs Santa(aka Mrs Damon). We'll have dim sum at Chinatown, lunch at the ohh yummylicious kaya bread near Bugis street, a stroll in the National Science Center savouring the Star Wars exhibition and dinner at the 24-hours Food Court near Bayview hotel. Ohhh what a date. Remember to bring a box of chocolate though.




I won't tag anyone. Ahem...being a nice girl eh.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex Allied said...

awwww...you halted the fun, girl!.

hope ya dreams will come true nonetheless.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hehehehe first time being tagged = nice girl

2nd time onwards = jaga-jaga

Thanks...hahahahaha hope your dreams will come true too.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still just don't get it ?!!???? ;PPPPPP

10:06 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I guess you never will ;ppp

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home