Thursday, September 08, 2005

Unsettle Mind

My grandma has the most unsettle mind in our family. Usually she will think few times before agreeing to go shopping with us. She's scare she might slow us down. We always say 'Nah, come on lah'.

Few days before her surgery, she changed her mind 3 times as to where she will stay to recuperate. Finally she choose to stay at her own house. She is generous when it comes to food. She'll take little dishes to accompany her rice. We always ask her to eat more. She said 'I'm old, therefore can eat little only'. Still we persuade her.

However, one food that she likes very much and can never eat little of 'em is Malay's kuih. She likes 'goreng pisang' the most accompany with a glass of cendol. Yum yum(I mean the cendol).

6 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

my late grandma's cool too. she used to point at us and said "ah.. who, please bring me .. ahh that"

nobody moved.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Cool!
I'm sure you miss her very much.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, my late grandma's cool also. She would sorok2 gave us money to buy chickadee... hehehe

My dad once said, "The feeling of love for a child and a grandchild is different." Hmm.. I wonder how is it, wait until I become a grandma ya :p

3:42 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

cool!
Ya ar. I never know that. I'll ask my grandma one day. Hehehe

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My late grandma's cool, too. Everytime when the VCR tape finished and we turned off the TV and everything. She started to %$&#%$&... Guess what? She never missed any programmes, even BLUEBACK!

LOL! i MISS her... :'(

10:29 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Awwwwwwwwwww...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home