Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Holy Father and Prince Of Monaco: May You Rest In Peace, Amen

My condolence to the family and friends of Pope John Paul II(1920-2005) & Prince Rainier(1924-2005). They will always be in our lexicon. Amen.

I have no believe and I don't know whether I can recite Amen freely but when I say 'Amen' it means I end my words/prayer. What is Amen ? Who is Pope John Paul II ? I knew that he was the leader of Roman catholic and lived in Vatican City. That's all. And yet I felt the work he does in this world was too many. What do I know ?

I've knew Prince Rainier when I read 'Princess' Grace Kelly married him. I'm not a fan of Grace Kelly nor ever seen her movies. I only knew she was beautiful. So beautiful she was that 2 of her daughters(Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie) looks so beautiful and graceful. Just like their mother. Prince Rainier never remarried. I knew of Monaco only because I watched F1 Monaco. Prince Rainier will be buried next to Grace Kelly. Amen. Their son, Prince Albert haven't produce a heir and are not married. Hope he can continue his father legacy. Transforming a small area to become the havens for billionaires in the world and this sound interesting, Monaco was the second smallest state after the Vatican and the oldest Europe's longest-reigning monarch.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my dreams is having my own yatch docking at Monaco's port.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Nice dreams. Though I gonna busrt out laughing for u know what. hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha

I wonder where does Malaysian dock their yatch ?

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's lots of Marina Parks in Malaysia. that's where they dock 'em. i hear there's a posh one at Port Klang area. if i'm not mistaken,10 yrs back then, the docking fee was minimum RM2,000.00 per day. not cheap. :PPPP i expect the rate has increased now!!

... and for the record, it is spelled yacht.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

RM2k ? mygod!!!

but Malaysian dock is not posh enough.

fyi, Sophie said it's her typo error.

me is because I'm really stupid.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh!
no prob if ur yacht is anchored in the open sea. dock elsewhere la.... but tis a mighty poor security. eg. pirates n the force of nature.

only those flash culls with loads of money have this previledge ;PP

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home