Saturday, April 09, 2005

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Hi hi! How are you ? I came back from Beijing on Wednesday. Decided to go to work on Thursday but on Thursday morning I can't wake up. I have only little strength to sms RPO. Then 'thud' I go to sleep.

However during the afternoon, I got to wake up. I brought my mom and my sister(who was on MC) to bank while I waited in the car. Lo and behold!!! I was day dreaming(they were long gone to the bank) when suddenly I felt my car jolting left and right. Of couse I didn't think it was a ghost or an earthquake.

I looked at my rear view window and saw the parked car besides me were reversing. I quickly step out and have a look at my car's bumper. SHIT!!! That car kissed my bumper!!! The car didn't stop. Fork fork fork. I guess a lady was driving that car because I think I saw a tudung in the car. I quickly jot down the Iswara's number plate. Please, whoever see this number plate = BGK 7252 when out on the road...please kiss the dark blue car's bumper! You will be doing me a BIG favour.

We thought of going to the police to report and claimed that lady's insurance but we didn't do that. We let her go. Gave her a chance. Althought we are good & humble people but I still suffer the most. So shit lah. Dunno how much it will cost me to touch up. Fork fork fork.

Then the next day I took half day leave, dealing something important which I can't say. Fork again, I was riding down an escalator with one hand on my bag, another hand on my handphone phoning my mom and no hand to handle the escalator's handle. Suddenly I was feeling like falling down. I threw my handphone away and quickly put my hand on the handle. I follow my handphone's trajectory and was shouting. I was on 2nd floor. Luckily the handphone landed between the escalator and a ladder.

My handphone's keypad and battery came out. I managed to assembled back both's. The unfortunate events was my handphone cannot be power on and I got to spend extra cash for the touch up.

p/s: I used yet again another old handphone(Nokia's 3210).

p/s: I will post my Beijing vacation's blog later(after I had developed the films). Many nice picture.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh No... che-cheh..."someone" kissed Altis already?Ciss...go an report lah....don let her go...*evil*

8:57 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Huh? Che-cheh, Altis ya? Your new car leh. How's ur baby? You should report ma.

BTW, did you buy 4-ekor? Hehe...

9:02 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Nevermindlah. I let the *evil* go once.

Last time I buy. Now no more. Hmmmm gonna start buying again.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NO!!
then, how is yr car's bumper? need to repair ke? aiyoo.. kesian u.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

When I'm going to service my car I'm gonna ask the mechanic how much to touch up. Luckily no kemek.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was so important that u can't say... hmmmmmmmm!!!... some secret bf u stashed away from our knowledge, maybe?! heh!heh!

yup!!! u struck my curiousity bud!!!! heh!heh! :PPPPPP

8:04 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

What was the it that I struck your curiousity ?

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant the undisclosed rendezvous activity on Friday.. ;P that boggles the mind. ;)
... or is this just a tongue-in-cheek question? another way of saying "Mind ur own business" heh!heh!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I already tell my Friday story.

BTW, mind your own business
P/s: i know you like ppl banging at you.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home