Wednesday, March 30, 2005

No Blogging For 7days

Starting from tomorrow I won't be able to blog so please hang on. Don't miss me. Don't kill yourself. Swallow some pain-killer.

You see, i'm going to China! I will be visiting Beijing, Tianjin & Chengde for 7days & 6nights. I bought the travel package during the MAS fair. Not exactly very cheap. I learnt that the price for the travel package depends mostly when is the departure date. For example when you plan to depart during summer then the plane ticket will be more expensive.

I know you gals & guys gonna miss me. Who to look to when you want to hear a loud laugh, to discuss about amazing race or F1, to gossip, to eat together, to play together & to give junkyard(junk email). I'm not exaggerating. It's true. Most of all I will miss you all more than you all miss me.

I will blog many parts about this trip. Hang on.

p/s: Please remember to tell me all the gossip. Keep a carbon copy in a file.

Lastly, I miss you Idj. Get well soon.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Che-Cheh...
We miss u already... Miss u like crazy...

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Che-cheh...
I miss u too....

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo... tomorrow you'll be back! cant wait longer!

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh!heh! seems that im not the only egotistical one. all the 'miss u' messages posted quite in the later stage of your absence!! ;PPPPPPP

imagine that...
there's a jaggedly shaped ice cube in ur heart! it's a very numbing feel, at the same time the cube kept sliding inside, scraping whate'er is in its way. not the cooling sensation, in contrast, scalding hot!!!!!

i hope ur feeling 10xs worse. ;PP

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Che-cheh...
U know..we keep saying we miss u in our "confe" everyday...Uhuks...
Then ..today u are here....YES!Welcome back!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hi All,

I'm back! and I miss you gals too. In fact very much. Some places that I went, I imagined how nice it would be if all of you were with me at that time.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Yo che-cheh! We missed u so much... Glad that you are back again. Yo yo... We only know that you are so important to us when you weren't around.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Then how come you all only miss me the day I came back? I know it's dreamcatcher!!!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home