Saturday, March 19, 2005

Old Car Go, New Car Come - Part 6

On Monday(14th March), I called the salesman again. He said he already brought my car to the shop to put leather seat. On Wednesday, I call the salesman. This time he bring good news to me. Very good news! Yippee, I can collect my car today.

In the evening I reach the Toyota office but I cannot locate my car. The salesman told me that my car is at the shop where they bring my car to KL for putting on the leather seat. You see, I didn't buy the leather seat from Toyota instead the salesman help me buying a cheaper one. Therefore he can't let his boss know. That's why he parked there. The shop is just opposite of the Toyota office, separated by bushes. My mom and me sat at the salesman car, Toyota RAV. Nice car too.

I saw my car parked inside the shop(Maxiaudio)!!! So beautiful. The moment I saw my car I know I had choose the right color and of course car. Hmmm smell of leather. They asked me whether I want to print my car number at the car window. Definitely yes. I end up paying RM50. Also they won't less the leather seat price. So I end up paying RM2050. So pain man!. I've no more money left in my saving. Shit!!! Have to start all over again.

The salesman explaint to me about the car security, how to start the car, etc and sign some document. The Maxiaudio's salesman also explaint to me that robber like to steal Altis thus guide me to buy a 3 lock sterring column anti-lock system. Umphh I said I will think about it. The lock costs RM500 and it is a very ugly lock. Made in Thailand.

After paying for all leather seat and paint no.plate at my window, I started to drive home. There's some hiccup(engine tak matilah, car abit not smooth when driving) because not use to it. I also pump petrol for RM50. Back home, I started to read user guide, user manual, audio, reverse and security system. I even missed the Amazing Race 7 8pm slot. I read until about 10pm. Took bath and wait for Amazing Race to starts at 12am.

I have been driving my car for 3 days now. No complain so far. But my mom panicked that my car will be stolen in future(3 days nagging) so today I will go buy some security lock. I've also wash the car and bath Chester(since Jan didn't bath). This is the final part. Sorry for 6 boring parts about my car.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally, you got your car already. so good! i want to drive a new car tooo!!!!!!!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring???! naahh!
sometime its better to just read n enjoy n unwind especially when my head frequently felt like being whammed repeatedly to a brick wall the whole week! :DD

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... n also u mentioned a lot about Toyota. i felt a good omen coming so better not disturb the positive flow and...

LO and BEHOLD!!!!!! Toyota got to be on the F1 podium! is that fate or what?!!! heh!heh!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I think it is fate. They just emerged in F1 since 2002. But beware they might become like Jordan.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agree with ur mum 'bout security! yea, nowadays thieves will do almost anything!!

just last week, a friend of my sis parked her car at a parking area outside a building n as usual went to work. when she was prepared to go back home, she tried to start the engine but nothing happened. her kind boss helped her to push the car to jump start but still the car wont start. finally, they called a mechanic to check.

the guy opened the bonnet and exclaimed "aiyar amoi! mana u punya engine!!!!" heh!heh!

dear me.... her engine was stolen in broad daylight!! dont play2!!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home