Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Out Of My Hand

Suddenly me and RPO are so busy from Monday onwards. 3 jobs need to be done in 2 weeks time. Holy cow!

All due to our own fault. Few weeks back we were busy as well but we spend more time on gossiping rather than you know lah. So now we are paying the price.

Therefore I will blog less. But I cannot control myself until I have to blog at home fighting with my father for the PC. I'm a good kid you know. Later I'll teach my dad how to fill in the BE form(why do they need to revise that !%$*&# form ?) after asking my fellow friends for guidance.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuaaaa.. your father blogs too? Like father Like dother eh..
Do you read his blog? *gasp*

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and does he read yours too? **gasp**

8:18 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

*gasp* he dosen't have blog. He play Freecell everyday. LOL

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahaa.. i can't imagine if the dad reads his daughter's blog.. like he is reading your personal diary.. hehehe

1:11 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I don't mind my dad reading my blog.

I keep request to my sister to read but she don't want. So eksyen.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home