Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Chester's Birthday Party

We celebrated Chester's birthday party in the evening yesterday. My sister and dad went to Kota Kemuning to take Chester's cake at Ivan's house. This home-made lamb + carrot + cheese cake costs RM35.

How we met Ivan ? He was handing out leaflet with another lady at Ikano Pet Safari. That time I was planning to buy cheese cake from Miki because Opeira cake house(also at Ikano) charge their cake expensive(coz I'm the only 1 order). Around RM80+(gilar arrr).

Before 3rd Oct I already tested Chester with his party hat. He seems scared and ran away when I tried to put his party hat on his head but I managed to put it finally but he tried to take out the hat. Okay enough testing. Hahahaha...

Yesterday only sis and me celebrated his birthday as my mom and dad went out to buy stuff. They said don't wait for them. So ok lor. We placed his cake(which smell so yummy) at the hall's table, prepared camera, 2 candles, decorated 6 balloons at the sofa(which I blew all of them; woow you should blow some balloon someday. It was exhilarating. I feel like a kid again and I had a hard time blowing even 1) and party hats for Chester, sis and me!

Dear me, when I was carrying his cake to the table...the cake fell down. Luckily the cake can be saved and luckily Chester don't know. Only some bits came out. Hahahaha...Ohh by the way Chester's cake is heart shape.

We took lots of photos. Chester forget about his party hat and concentrated at his cake. We took turn to take photo with Chester and with the 3 of us altogether with Chester in the middle(using timer). After each photo taking he will move away from the table and everytime we called him 'Chester come here, come here come here....hahahahahahha.....' and he will come back to his place between us and we will hug him and prepare to smile.

After that we cut a few slice for him and at speed time he finished them all. We fed him some more and then kept his sliced cake at the fridge. He continued to wear his party hat throughtout the night(even during potty time) until I removed his hat when I prepared to go to sleep. All these while from eating cake till around sleeping time, he was making those sound like the one when he went to gathering. The sound that drove girls away. Hahahaha

Opppss we forget to sing him Happy Birthday.

This is Ivan's contact no., address and specialization:
Ivan Wong
012-2203713

Rascals Marketing
25, Jln BU10/10, 47800 Bandar Utama,
PJ, Selangor.

Specialize in grooming, natural cakes & treats and party packages.

The home bake treats are yummy too. I will try it 1 day.

BTW....photos coming soon. Haven't developed coz the film not full yet.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that cake is specially prepared for dogs only, human cannot eat too like the homebaked treats u mentioned?

heh!heh! yea, blowing ballons is one way for me to cool off my temper. i buy lots of 'em in diff. shapes n sizes, fr. time to time. i blow ballons when i'm reading or watchin' tv. my young cuzs who come to visit always hunt for 'em in my room. ;DDD

7:57 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ya for dogs but I'm going to try a bit before Chester finish it all. Even though the cake and treats are for dogs but as long as the cake's ingredient is human grade then we can eat.

Btw, dogs cake n treats don't have taste...if yes a little. So human might not like to eat it. But their food smell wonderful because they use all natural ingredient. Just that no added salt or sugar....just pure ingredient smell.

Woow you are a cute kiddo. You suprised me! Why not blow bubble gum ? and why do you want to blow balloon when reading and watching tv ? reading and watching tv can cool you off already right? and can't the balloon obstruct your view from reading the book or tv ?

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no particular reason, now, it's just for the sheer heck of it. ;)

actually, i used to play volley balloons with my bro'. at first he complied tho' with considerable reluctance, caught evry balloon that headed towards him (but he wont move, have to hit accurately, heh!heh!). but eventually the devil in him came out, pricked all the balloons which i passed to him with his sharp fingernails. well dratt!! not wanting to be outdone... evrytime too, i took out more balloons n cont. to pass to him, heh!heh! but later on... i bought a bouncy elastic ball, let's see what he'd do... one day, i came back fr work n saw the ball in pieces, he ate it, heh!heh! ... well then, back to balloons or small cushions... ;DDDDD

6:28 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

How did he 'ate' that ball into pieces ?

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beats me!

ur guess is as good as mine, heh!heh! when i got back home, he was grinning smugly at me. :PP

3:33 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

LOL LOL

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home