Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Passing of A Once Great Leader

Hey, hey, hey...I'm so happy today. Someone is leaving today. Today is his last day. Our dream came through. He's our manage, who were so good once and I see highly of him went I joined this company but now were a son of hell when he leave(bad-mouthed us without understanding the situation, podahh ci and delegation skill deteriorate alot).

Yo don't be jealous ya. Your day will come(if you're having a !&*$%# leader). Either you leave or your leader leave. If you can't stand it anymore, better you leave.

Unfortunely we will be under a 'Mr Lazy' and a bitch. That's our worst nightmare but we will endure. Bitch have been smiling so oh sweet and giggling when she talks to managers. Just today, I heard her giggling from morning till evening.

Life goes on(btw, remember the show...Life Goes On ? That's where I learn the true meaning)

To once a great leader, good luck in your future undertakings and may you find a gf/wife fast! bwahhhhhahahahahahahaha

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahaa.. finally ya!
ya good luck to him!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't think badly of him, he didn't interrupt my job, heh!heh!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Ya i know. That's why you can put your head on his shoulder ;p

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm over the moon that he has finally left! I have been waiting for this moment for so long and... yeah DREAM COMES TRUE!!!

May he continue to sabotage people and ruin another company then.

He stinks!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Hahahahaha nice comment. I love it.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home