Friday, August 12, 2005

Haze Update

Today, condition in Klang Valley improved. No rain but there's wind yesterday night. Good man. I hope for the sun to shine again and we looks at thing brightly.

Kuala Selangor and Port Klang had been declared state of emergency yesterday at around 5pm. *shudder.

My house's plant dried up. I wonder how can that be. It wasn't that hot when the haze attacks. Hmmmmm

Also I think the only way to remove haze is by wind. Water don't have that much effect compared to the wind. And after the wind brings the haze away, what happened to the haze ? Does the haze condense ? Help who can answer this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u didnt forget to water the plants, didja?

7:32 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

nope. not my job.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home