Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hai yo!!!

Hai yo!!! why lah ????? A motorcyclist knocked my car rear bumper yesterday at a roundabout. So geram man!!! This is the 3rd time in 3 months since I got my new car.

It's not my fault really! Even the motorcyclist said 'I ingat u nak belok, sorry ya'. I already put signal. I told him you won't have to pay. Why ? I was boiling but I thank GOD. I didn't feel a thing when the motorcyclist knock at my rear bumper. I thought there's an accident behind my car's car. Silly me. And there's no kemik. Fhewwww. I was so happy that Toyota build tough car. Bravo TOYOTA. I just need to touch up abit and luckily the location he knocked was at the same place that idiot lady(first accident) knocked. Though the 'knocked' area is bigger now. I haven't touch up that time. So now I save 1 touch up cost.

I think to get out of this jinx, I need to touch up my car. So that my car will become fully new again. So 1 day I will take 1 day leave and bring my car to a car spray mechanic. I hope this will be the last time man! I hope nobody knocks at my car and I don't knock anybody's car. Amithaba.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, ur car so unlucky la. 3 times in 3 month, u better change ur car. sell it to me at 50K la. i think nobody are willing pay u that high for this unlucky car.

RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

I better ask my mom to go ask Feng Shui master why my car so unlucky.

Why you need 2 cars ?

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh! there's only 2 incidents here:
with
1. idiot lady
2. idiot motocyclist, so
3. idiot ???

1:19 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

1. idiot lady
2. idiot motorcyclist(maybe i didnt write in my blog) he scratch front right bumper!!!
3. idiot motorcyclist

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home