Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cured For A Day

Yahoo baby I'm cured of boredom for a day. Just 1 day. Opsss and I forget to write my blog until now. I was busy reading Shantaram's forum and chit chatting with Dreamcatcher. Actually it's a website for Johnny Depp but since Mr Depp will be playing Greg's role in the movie Shantaram, there's book discussion about it.

I found this forum when I was bored initially(morning) and decide to search for 'prabu prabaker' at yahoo and I found this forum. So that's all I'm gonna say except that I've summon World War III to my office. I'm fighting or more to say I'm defending my stand against a sonofab!tch. GTH bugger!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh! for the record, unlike this trigger-happy, war-instigating rebel, i was chatting n working at the same time... ;PPPP ... n im on neutral grounds, heh!heh!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

u r always neutral. boring lah

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home