Sunday, April 10, 2005

Pre Day 1: Beijing/Tianjin/Chengde Tour

I can't wait to write about my Beijing's experience, thus I will write about it without any attached photo. Here it goes...

The day before our(my parents and my younger sister) tour, my dad panicked. 2 days earlier I had phoned KLIA limousine to booked a Mercedes(the only car that can fit 4 people and 2 large luggages) on 31st March(Wednesday) 5.30am. My dad enquired me over and over again whether the limousine will pick us up. He heard many stories from his friends that sometimes the limousine did not show up. I got to repeat and repeat and repeat my answer many times which was 'YES dad!'

My mom, sister and myself even got the nerve to watch Amazing Race from 8pm-10pm. Hahahaha. Later we fetched our grandma to our home to watch out Chester. Can't remember what time I slept.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Che-cheh, did the limo show up? How was chester ya?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

The limo showed up. Chester ar ? At first my grandama said he is good in the phone but when we got home grandma tell us all chester's naughty story n how he miss us.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u were reminded repeatedly??

heh!heh!
might this be b'coz based on past experience, u screwed up big time??

u must have been hopelessly unreliable!!
;PPP

8:00 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

Of coz I didn't screw up in yesterday. Just that I'm a careless fellow. But that dosen't mean he dont trust me. He just dosent trust the KLIA limo.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i stand corrected!! heh!heh!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home