Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Jobbore

Hello, I'm on MC today. Who said sick people cannot blog ? To my dear friend I'm downloading ym right now. But afterthat I guess I will go to sleep. I am very hungry right now and will probably eat a couple of roti while having constipation(susah berak right?).

Anyway this is not what I want to talk about. I'm sick, bored and wasting time with my current job of almost 5 years(short of 5mths). I've already wanted to leave I guess when I was there 2 years but something keep me from leaving. Then last year I planned to leave and until now I can't find a new - my dream job! Yes being experienced will make you picky.

So what's been keeping me from leaving ? Although now I will leave with no remorse. The COMFORT!!! Believe me we had such comfort there such as a unit of managment that almost never scold their soldier. Yes yes it's true. Also the free use of IPMSG(bless the person who created this program), internet and PC for each soldier.

One action that I salute them is that when you are stuck with your project, they will give unconditional advice and help. So you may said 'So what are you ranting about your job har, give me your job lah ?'. Please you must understand my situation. There's no more challenge left for me. Not that I'm intelligent. But I've been doing the same stuff for nearly 5 years and you see 2 years already are enough for me. I need CHALLENGE!!! Challenge is a good thing. It prevents alzheimer.

I've been thinking many times. What is the fark that I graduated from Microelectronics & Physics while all I'm doing right now is Electrical ? I've got to utilized my 'skills'. Ahem although I believe my 'skills' already kaput. LOL. Other than the boring job, another reason I wanted to leave is there are some obnoxious people out there(about 4 or 5 of them). I never wanted to see their face again EVER!!!

Lastly I really believe this job won't bring me to higher ground. I will always do the same stuff in 30 years time. I wish to search for a job that can satisfied my thirst of challenge. Nevermind I work until want to korek my mind out or die as long as I'm happy working. Searching for your dream job is like searching for your soul mate. I'm still unexperienced for both. So wish me happy job hunting and may I find my soul mate(psssst time is running out for me). Will be back to the office tomorrow by dragging my dreary will.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still constipation ke? have you try prune juice or banana? it helps!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yalor. didn't try. I hate banana and I don't have prune juice. I'll eat an apple.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my lengthy comment will probably sound like 'abang''s advice, so i'll go for minimum.

comfort n challenge rarely do go hand in hand... be certain of what u really want n i'll wish u happy hunting!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Che-Cheh said...

yeah you are right about comfort and challenge. arrrrrr i need the luck of the whole world.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home